CA-NV AWWA invites you to attend our Water Education Seminars (WES). This one day event brings together operators, managers, technicians and field personnel for a day of educational sessions in a college setting. The Seminars present a variety of topics such as Environmental Health & Safety, Drinking Water Regulations, Water Distribution, Water Engineering, etc.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Santiago Canyon College I 8 am - 3:30 pm
8045 E. Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869
Each attendee registered will receive a badge to enter the track of their choice and one lunch ticket.
Four In-N-Out Burger Trucks will be onsite to provide lunch.
The following topics have been confirmed. Please check back as more will be added.
- Drinking Water Regulations
- Water Treatment Objectives
- Chloramination & Nitrification
- Basics of Maintenance
- Advanced Treatment & Reuse
- Distribution System Challenges
- Groundwater Wells
- System Control, SCADA, IT
- Water Efficiency
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Professional Development & Management
- Pumps & Control Valves
- AWTO Certifications
- Water Math
- Cross Connection & Backflow
On or before July 21: $110 (members) / $125 (non-members)
After July 21 or On-site: $125 (members) / $140 (non-members)
Completed forms may be sent with payment via:
- Email: Shobhana Chickarmane (email@example.com)
- Fax: (909) 291-2107
- Mail: CA-NV Section, AWWA, 10435 Ashford Street, 2nd Floor, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
To sign up as a volunteer or for more information, CLICK HERE.
All volunteers will receive free lunch and registration for this event.
Earn Contact Hours: Volunteers who attend sessions can complete a contact hour application (includes $20 processing fee) to receive contact hours.
EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
Over 600 water professionals are expected to attend the Water Education Seminar in Orange, CA.
- Exhibitor Registration - The exhibit area will be setup on the campus common area outside the classrooms.
Each exhibitor package will include one canopy for shade, one lunch ticket and one six foot table with chair.
For more exhibitor information, please contact William Penn at (909) 291-2116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsor opportunities are available, please contact Armando Apodaca at (909) 291-2119 email@example.com for more information.