Member $80 / Non-member $100
Online registration for this webinar closes on November 25.
Contact our office for last minute registration option after November 25.
Webinar Registration is a 2-Step process.
Once you have registered here, please look for an email titled "Your webinar registration is almost complete" for the link to complete the registration process.
If you are unfamiliar with GoToWebinar, a user-guide for online webinars is available at: https://support.goto.com/webinar/how-to-join-attendees
Determining the Effectiveness of Field Crews and Work Teams
Audience: Water Distribution System engineers, consultants, contractors, Managers, Supervisors, and Operators
Overall Course Objective: To provide expertise and knowledge to aid in identifying, developing, and implementing effective water distribution system field crew activities that are in alignment with the applicable regulatory requirements as well as consistent with the goals of the utility. This 8 hour workshop is intended to assist managers, supervisors, consultant, and operators in evaluating their existing operations, the understanding their personnel have of their assets, their roles in achieving the utility’s goals and how these can be performed in line with the ever-changing regulations by:
- Identifying the critical components to effectively develop field crews to comply with regulatory requirements that govern them
- Discussing the importance of a proper assessment and subsequent training in alignment with industry protocols that meet expectations
- Evaluating existing service levels against current and potential regulatory requirements and organizational goals
- Establishing the vital connection between an agency’s service levels, regulations, and the goals of their system
- identifying processes to enhance the productivity of field crews/work teams and to demonstrate compliance with regulations
This webinar is on December 14 and December 15
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Instructor: Ken Morgan
Contact Hours: 8.0
Join AWWA and the CA-NV Section today!
Visit the Section's Membership page to download a membership application or visit AWWA website and join today.
Operator membership as low as $105 (price includes AWWA and CA-NV Section membership) for one full year of member benefits and discounts.