Optimizing Performance & Accessing Funding to Improve Small Systems
* When joining our webinar please use your own email and registration link to join a session. This will track your time in & out in efforts to issue correct and full contact hours. If you do not need contact hours, please email email@example.com to let the coordinator know contact hour follow-up is not needed.
This free training is made possible through the collaboration of the American Water Works Association (AWWA), the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Partnership for Safe Water. Topics covered include an in-depth introduction to water loss control, how to conduct a preliminary self-assessment, how to apply for USDA funding, and where to go for additional assistance.
Materials: Available on USDA Microsite
- Day 1 - Instructions (Anytown USA).pdf
- Day 1 - RealApparent Loss Spreadsheet(Blank).xlsx
- Day 1 RealApparent Loss Spreadsheet (Anytown USDA).xls
- Day 2 - USDA Loan Prep Worksheets.docx
Tests: Available on USDA Microsite
REGISTER: Download Registration Form and agenda.
Fill out PDF, email firstname.lastname@example.org