Water Quality Laboratory Analyst Certification
Each Water Quality Laboratory Analyst applicant must submit the following items:
1) Completed application (all requested information)
2) Exam payment ($280 Members, $305 Non-Members)
3) Proof of qualifications:
- Ability to comprehend the English language
- Be over the age of eighteen (18)
4) Send all the above to the Section Office no later than 20 days prior to the examination.
Mail: 10435 Ashford St., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Email: Gina Enriquez
Fax: (909) 481-4688
When your application is approved you will be notified of various testing locations. You will be allowed to schedule your exam at a convenient time and place. When you pass, you can expect to receive your Certification Card within 30 business days after the exam.