Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Certification
The California - Nevada Section of the American Water Works Association offers a Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Certification.
Each Backflow Assembly Prevention Tester applicant must submit the following items:
1) Completed application (all requested information)
2) Exam payment ($285 Members, $305 Non-Members)
3) A completed application which includes all requested information, and proof of qualifications, per Section 10 of the Rules
4) Send all the above to the Section Office no later than 20 days prior to your requested exam date / location selection.
5) Applications received by email may be processed faster.
6) Postal mail delivery delays and seating capacities may affect the availability of your preferred exam date / location (exams may fill up).
7) Consider selecting two dates on your application.
Mail: 10435 Ashford St., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Email: Gina Enriquez
Fax: (909) 481-4688
We are offering proctor training
- 04/22/23 - Online
- 06/24/23 - Online
Please contact Gina Enriquez if interested.