Cross Connection Specialist Examination
Each Cross Connection Specialist applicant must submit the following items:
1) Completed application (all requested information)
2) Exam payment ($210 Members, $230 Non-Members)
3) Proof of qualifications:
- Be able to carry out all duties and responsibilities associated with the Cross Connection Specialist Certification Program that has been approved by the regulatory agency having jurisdiction.
- Be able to speak and comprehend the English language to the extent that effective communications can be had with co-workers and the public.
- Have attained his/her 18th birthday
- Successfully complete a Course of Instruction and currently hold a CA-NV AWWA Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Certification
4) Send all the above to the Section Office no later than 20 days prior to the examination.
Mail: P.O. Box 638, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729
Email: Gina Enriquez
Fax: (909) 481-4688
When your application is approved you will be notified of various testing locations. You will be allowed to schedule your exam at a convenient time and place. When you pass, you can expect to receive your Certification Card within 30 business days after the exam.