The CA-NV AWWA Certification Board prepares annual budgets and manages certification operations for the following seven programs. Individual certification committees oversee the development and maintenance of specific certification exams (28), as noted below.
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester and
Cross-Connection Control Specialist [BPAT and CCCS]
- Water Quality Laboratory Analyst (Grades 1-4) [WQLA]
- Water Use Efficiency Practitioner (Grades 1-3) [WUEP]
- Drinking Water Treatment Operator (Grades 1-4 and 1-4 Associates) [DWTO]
- Drinking Water Distribution Operator (Grades 1-4 and 1-4 Associates) [DWDO]
- Advanced Water Treatment Operator (Grades 3-5) [AWTOTM]
The questions from prospective bidders and the CA-NV AWWA answers are posted here for your review .
Your proposals are due on 9/13/19 at 5 PM Pacific time.
Thank you for your participation!
CA-NV AWWA issued the following Request for Qualifications (RFQ) seeking credential development and delivery services.
CA-NV AWWA offers seven distinct certification programs with twenty-eight grade level and unique exams. The focus for a potential four year contract will be on four core offerings involving 2,000+ applicants, candidates, and certificants a year and will address the following elements.
Scope of work tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Practice Analysis with documented Knowledge, Skill, Ability (KSA) details, validation steps, and a blueprint of domain distribution in reports suitable for proprietary and / or public use;
- Assessment Development with subject matter expert workshop(s) (in-person and / or virtual) creating assessment tools, documenting lists of reference sources, standard setting workshops (in-person and / or virtual);
- Item Bank Management to securely store the stem, responses, key(s), author(s), creation / revision date(s), reference source(s), domain, and any other details deemed pertinent;
- Assessment Delivery services including digital delivery from professional testing centers, customer provided location(s) with approved digital devices, and possibly remotely proctored (as deemed appropriate);
- Digital Certificates / Badges providing certificants with immediately verifiable documentation of credential status;
- Consulting Services in a wrap-around manner that would guide the association through the credential development processes, as well as preparation and submission of accreditation applications through the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and / or through an ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 accrediting body.
All potential bidders are encouraged to download the RFQ and follow the timeline (shown below).
Questions must be received before August 9, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time
Answers to all questions submitted available on August 23, 2019 at Noon Pacific Time
Final proposals must be received September 13, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time