Water Use Efficiency Practitioner Examination & Renewal
Each Water Use Efficiency Practitioner applicant must submit the following items:
1) Completed application (all requested information)
2) Exam payment ($255 Members, $275 Non-Members)
3) Proof of qualifications:
- Be able to carry out all duties and responsibilities inherent in the field of water use efficiency.
- Be able to comprehend the English language to the extent that effective communications can be held with co-workers and supervisors.
- Have attained his/her 18th birthday
Mail: 10435 Ashford St., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Email: Gina Enriquez
Fax: (909) 481-4688
When your application is approved you will be notified of various testing locations, including written and computer based options. You will be allowed to schedule your exam at a convenient time and place.