Should you need assistance with your registration, email our Accounting/Registration Specialist, Shobhan Chickarmane.
Water Main Installation and Inspection Training for Field Crews and Inspectors
One-day workshop presenting processes to assist utility field crews and inspectors in the “industry-standard” methods of water main installation and inspection discussing:
· The importance appropriate planning has on the success of water distribution projects
· Roles and responsibilities of each of the project team members
· Mechanisms to be used to accurately evaluate the success of each project
· Tools to assist in the “industry-standard” construction, installation, and operation effort
· A means of establishing efficiencies in the startup and transition operation of system components
· A process to enhance the efforts of field crews and inspection teams during the completion of assigned tasks
This webinar is on December 9 and December 10
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Instructor: Ken Morgan
Contact Hours: 8.0
Join AWWA and the CA-NV Section today!
Visit the Section's Membership page to download a membership application or visit AWWA website and join today.
Operator membership as low as $105 (price includes AWWA and CA-NV Section membership) for one full year of member benefits and discounts.