>> Return to AFC2020 page
BE AN EXHIBITOR AT AFC20 VIRTUAL!
This year’s AFC20 Virtual Exhibit Hall offers a unique opportunity to capture data on your leads, build relationships and network with water industry professionals in ways not typically available during in-person events, watch the short video below to see what a virtual exhibitor booth looks like and learn more about the 6Connex technology.
>> Virtual Exhibitor Booth Rep Video <<
Why become a Virtual Exhibitor?
- Real Time Booth Metrics and Reporting
- Booth content technology enables your booth to contain audio files, downloadable files, website links, video files and 3rd party webinar links such as WebEx, Zoom and GoToMeeting, all accessible right from your booth.
- Booth Representatives can view booth attendees in real time with access to attendee profile information, tracking of attendee booth visits, chat history and notes.
- Rep Chat-Booth reps can chat privately with each other to manage interactions with booth visitors.
- Chat History-All booth rep chats are downloadable, enabling detailed conversation recall.
- Logo Branding, booths are fully customizable.
- Chat Queue-Reps will know when attendees are waiting to speak with a staffer, when they are engaged in a discussion and with whom.
- Chat (1:1 private or group/public)
- Rep Checklist-A handy tab for booth admins containing tips for booth chat reps
- Pre-Post Attendee List
- 2 Full Registrations with each booth purchase, allowing access to the entire AFC20 Virtual program including special plenary events, technical sessions, networking rooms and receptions.
- Attendees will have access your booth for up to 1 week after the live conference.
SPECIAL NOTE TO CONFIRMED AFC20 LAS VEGAS EXHIBITORS:
Confirmed exhibitors from the CA-NV AWWA Annual Fall Conference 2020 which was scheduled to take place in Las Vegas, Nevada can transfer their registration. Please complete the attached Exhibitor Registration Form , Write the word “TRANSFER” in the additional registration comments area on the bottom of page 2 and return to Rebecca C. Simon at email@example.com by September 30th. Payment information is not required.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Complete and return the Exhibitor Registration Form to Shobhana Chickarmane, our Accounting/Registration Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 909-291-2107. IMPORTANT: Payment must be received within 30 days of submitting your form or by October 19th 2020, whichever comes first. The Section reserves right to cancel reservations if payment is not received within the specified period.