Thank you to all who joined us for Spring Conference 2022, see you in Sacramento October 23-26, 2022
We would love to hear about your experience in this quick survey.
Spring Conference 2022 Survey
April 11-14, 2022 / Disneyland® Hotel (Anaheim, CA)
(Reserve Your Hotel Room & Purchase Park Tickets / View Disneyland® COVID-19 Guidelines / SC22 Attendees Disneyland® Hotel Discounted Parking rate is $25)
Holiday Inn & Suites - CA/NV AWWA Spring Conference 2022
1240 South Walnut, Anaheim
Effective April 1, 2022 vaccination verification or proof of a negative test is no longer required by the State of California to enter indoor mega events, such as our conference.
CrowdPass verification is no longer required for entry to the Spring Conference 2022.
Thank you to all that participated in the CrowdPass Covid-19 vaccination/negative test verification process.
CA-NV AWWA is committed to the health and safety of all attendees, volunteers and staff.
Wearing masks, being vaccinated, or having a negative test is strongly encouraged.
Up to 16 Contact Hours Available. Download Form Here .
Scan for Spring Conference App (includes technical program items and more) or online: https://guidebook.com/g/sc22/
Format: Monday through Thursday
- Monday – Governing Board meeting, Section leader training, Division meetings, Member reception
- Tuesday – Opening Session Keynote, Technical sessions & Allstar Talks 9-4, Competitions, Exhibit hall opens and networking reception
- Wednesday – Technical Sessions & Allstar Talks 8-5, committee roundtable discussions, Competitions, Exhibit hall, WFP/YP networking
- Thursday – Technical Sessions & Allstar Talks 8-5, committee roundtable discussions, closing networking
VOLUNTEER AT SC22
Interested in volunteering at SC22? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam Probolsky is president of Probolsky Research; a Latina and women-owned market and opinion research firm working on behalf of corporate, election, government, and non-profit clients.
Adam has acted as pollster and strategic advisor on hundreds of successful crisis communications and public affairs projects, local government, special districts, county and statewide initiatives as well as public education and outreach and efforts. Additionally, Adam has been a key advisor to the firm’s clients on matters of public policy, legislation and business strategy.
TECHNICAL PROGRAM & AGENDAS
Spring Conference 2022 topics will include: Asset Management; Capital Project Delivery/Public-Private Partnerships; Corrosion Control / Materials and Maintenance; Customer Service; Desalination and Water Reuse; Distribution Systems; Cross-Connection and Backflow Prevention; Energy Management / Production; Groundwater Resources and Wells; Human Resources and Employee Development; Inclusion & Diversity; IT – GIS and GPS / Modeling / System Controls; Laboratory and Analytical Methods; Legislative and Regulatory Issues; Meters / Metering Practices; Operator Practices; Pressure Monitoring and Management; Public Affairs and Communications; Security and Emergency Management; Source Water Quality; Utility Environmental, Health & Safety; Utility Management / Policy and Legal Issues; Water Loss Control; Water System Operations; Water Tank and Reservoir Management; Water Treatment Processes and Research; Water Rates and Financial Management; Water Resource Planning / Water Use Efficiency; and Young Professionals / Student Research. Download the SC22 Justification Letter for your employer
- On Site registration begins April 11, 2022 at 7:00 a.m.
- Hydrant Hysteria and AWWA Meter Challenge competitions will be held on Tuesday, April 12, 2022. Pipe Tapping and Hot Flare competitions will be held on Wednesday, April 13, 2022
View Schedule Here
- Registration for the Top Op's Challenge has closed.
- Student & Young Professionals Poster Competition Call for Abstracts Open - view flyer (abstracts due by March 11, 2022)
SPECIAL EVENTS AT CONFERENCE
- Young Professionals & Water For People Mixer
Wednesday, April 13, 2022 / 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. / Catal Restaurant (Downtown Disney District)
Tickets Required, may be purchased online, with SC22 Registration or at the door.
- Water For People Luncheon (view flyer)
Thursday, April 14, 2022 / 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. / Disneyland® Hotel
Tickets Required, may purchase with SC22 registration or purchase separately. SC22 attendance not required.