Member $80 / Non-member $100
Online registration for this webinar closes on November 25.
Contact our office for last minute registration option after November 25.
Webinar Registration is a 2-Step process.
Once you have registered here, please look for an email titled "Your webinar registration is almost complete" for the link to complete the registration process.
If you are unfamiliar with GoToWebinar, a user-guide for online webinars is available at:
Identifying and Maintaining Critical Water Distribution System Programs
One-day workshop to provide information to the participants related to identifying and consistently maintaining critical water distribution system programs covering:
· The connection between water quality monitoring requirements and the effectiveness of water distribution systems
· The knowledge of critical O & M Programs that support maintaining water quality
· Mechanism essential for establishing critical O & M Procedures
· Important steps vital to the Implementation of O & M Programs
· The value of monitoring and maintaining critical O & M Programs
· Practical Aspects to be considered for critical O & M Programs
This webinar is on December 2 and December 3
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Instructor: Ken Morgan
Contact Hours: 8.0
Join AWWA and the CA-NV Section today!
Visit the Section's Membership page to download a membership application or visit AWWA website and join today.
Operator membership as low as $105 (price includes AWWA and CA-NV Section membership) for one full year of member benefits and discounts.